Are You a Great Candidate? We’re Looking For Interns who are:
- Self motivated
- Have a strong respect for the collaborative nature of theatre
- Are willing to engage in the creative process
- Have an excellent sense of humor
- Are reliable (including a reliable source of transportation).
- Reside in, or be able to relocate to, Roanoke
- Show previous experience in theatre and a desire to continue learning.
Please complete the below requirements with as much relevant information as possible. They will be reviewed by a committee of staff to determine which candidates will be invited for an interview.
- A resume citing teaching, acting, technical theatre, directing, & work with youth.
- References: List 2-3 employers and/or professors or theatre professionals that we may contact in reference to your past experience in theatre and/or work with children or teens.
- Letter of Recommendation: Please provide one letter of recommendation.
- Attach all to a Cover Letter and answer the following:
- Describe your goals as an intern and the contribution you would make to the Roanoke Children‘s Theatre.
- Indicate whether interested in a performance (limited and require audition), theatre education, technical, administrative internship or comprehensive internship in all aspects of theatre.
- Describe what you hope to gain by completing this internship.
Roanoke Children’s Theatre
P.O. Box 4392
Roanoke, VA. 24015
May 1, 2018
Interviews will be scheduled following the application deadline on:
May 14, 2018
Decision Made On or Before:
May 28, 2018