Calling all teaching artists, stage managers and actors!
Full and part time positions available for highly energetic, self motivated, dependable theatre beings who love to be around kids and the theatre! Perfect opportunity for recent college grads or those who just can't get enough drama in their life.
Positions available for 2017-2018:
- Education Associate:
- Full-time teaching position to work alongside the Director of Education in our expanding education wing of Roanoke Children's Theatre.
- Stage Management skills appreciated.
- Company Members:
- Session #1: September-December, 2017
- Session #2: February-July, 2018
- Teaching Artists, Actors, Stage Management.
- Company members are paid positions.
- Seeking college graduates interested in gaining professional experience.
- Costume Designer
- Props Artisan
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Contact 540-400-7795 for more information.Back to Top